Indoor Air Quality

What’s in my home's air?

Remember the last time you saw sun beaming into your home through a window? All the particles you could see dancing in the sunbeam? Did you know these only amount to about 1 percent of all particles in the air? That leaves an incredible 99 percent much too small to be seen with the unaided eye. These pollutants coat walls, furnishings, and draperies and not to mention can cause extreme human discomfort. Indoor air pollutants can affect us all. They can especially threaten the health of young children, the elderly, those with weakened immune systems, and more than 50 million North Americans who suffer from allergies, asthma, emphysema and other respiratory tract ailments.


Our highly knowledgeable team at Comfort King, Inc. can help you choose better indoor air for your family by installing indoor air quality solutions. You’ll enhance your comfort and peace of mind.

  • Ultraviolet Air Treatment Systems zap airborne germs and prevent mold spore growth on air conditioning coils.
  • Whole House Air Cleaners trap a high percentage of airborne particles of the air passing through it.
  • Whole House Humidifiers moisturize dry air to optimize humidity for your home and health
  • Air Exchangers ventilate your home to assure fresh air while minimizing energy loss
  • Next Generation Air Filtration we offer various types and sizes to fit your specific needs.
  • Low Voltage air cleaners. Safe, low current DC power is continuously applied. This force field polarizes each fiber of the filter pad, giving each fiber a negative and positive pole-just like a magnet. Particles become polarized and are drawn to the filter similar to the way a magnet draws a paperclip.
  • HEPA air filters. A true HEPA filter certified to capture at least 99.97% of contaminants as small as 0.3 microns in size, such as bacteria, mold spores, soot, pollens, and other allergens and lung damaging particles. Don’t be fooled by imitations.
  • Various filter cartridges. There are several different options available. Even with a standard filter grille we can help improve the air quality in your home.




  • For More information about your home's air quality, please fill out the contact form and select the category "air quality" - Thank You



    Contact

    *We are not currently taking weekend appointment requests via our website form.

    Comfort King provides in home air quality testing to test the air inside your home, to the following areas: Cameron Park, Camino, Placerville, El Dorado Hills, Pollock Pines, Folsom, Rancho Cordova and Shingle Springs. If you’re looking for in home air quality testing, Call Comfort King, Inc. We specialize in Cameron Park in home air quality testing, Shingle Springs in home air quality testing, Placerville in home air quality testing, Camino in home air quality testing, Pollock Pines in home air quality testing, El Dorado Hills in home air quality testing, Folsom in home air quality testing, Rancho Cordova in home air quality testing. In home air quality testing.